Sunday, November 22, 2009

This is the day that the Lord has made

It feels good to start the day picking up a pastor a.k.a. Pope (for those that does not know him, be nice to one family that I refer them as One United Family in my blog) at 5am. Then got a directive from my worship director to look for I will sing - Don Moen DVD around 10am. Little did he realize that Salvation Book Centre does not open on Sunday morning. (Their staffs need to attend worship service in respective churches lah. Not every church is privilege as ours to have worship service starts at 1pm) As expected they are closed and went to MPH Subang Parade to look for him but also could not find. Later he ask me go to Salvation Phileo Avenue but they are closed on Saturday and Sunday. I did my best to find for him but my best was not good enough to get it for him. My sincere apology Chee Peng.

No comments:

Post a Comment