Saturday, November 7, 2009
M'sia Cup final - Negeri Sembilan vs Kelantan preview
Personally I was hoping for a Terengganu and Kelantan final but that was not the case. I will of course support Kelantan tonight. Not because the other half of me is from there but because Kelantan never win the Malaysia Cup since it started in 1921. As it will be a breakthrough in their state football history if they were to win it this year, let this be a breakthrough in the spiritual realm to this state with their victory. For too long ministers of God feel there is a dark clouds in the spiritual atmosphere on this land. Let us believe for a breakthrough to this land.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i dun get football.... hahah~~
ReplyDeleteNo worries you are not into football. Just bear with me for another day. I think tomorrow also I will touch on soccer (Man United vs Chelsea match)
ReplyDelete