Thursday, November 12, 2009
SMS exchanges with Pope
There was some interesting SMS exchanged with Pope (for those who dont know who he is, be nice with One United Family and hopefully they will tell you) I was asking him how many members of his church coming to Penang Prophetic conference end of this year. His answer was he will bring the whole church there if I am the speaker. My challenge to him was will he be able to get me the votes from whole state if I am a politician. His reply was church and politics should not mix. That is where many churches got it wrong! What our country needed today is a righteous politicians. Where can it be found? It is amongst God's chosen people and it is time for the people of God to rise and take their place in Nations Transformation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment