Sunday, January 3, 2010

Birthday and Christmas celebration is not over until today

It came as a surprise to receive present at church today even though birthday has passed for fifteen days and Christmas has passed for nine days. Probably due to missing church for last weekend and it seems like a long time away from In Touch. I did not know how serious it was until the pastors come forward and say how they seems I missed church for a long time. It is not a good thing when people notice you are not in church for a long time when you are actually missing for a week. Nonetheless, it shows that the church cares and love me unconditionally. I am proud to be part of In Touch and glad to start the year bringing a visitor to our Community service. Looks like the aunty will stay long as she enjoyed herself and managed to hang loose with the Jinjang folks. Indeed, In Touch is a happening place and Love is flying in the air.

No comments:

Post a Comment