Friday, December 4, 2009
Going to Kota Kemuning
I am still wondering how to make my way to Kota Kemuning. Need to pick up a car from one where I refer them as One United Family in blogs. First was asking another family friends that stays opposite their blocks but they have visitors tonight. Next was asking my church member but the wife finished her meeting noon time where I am still working. The husband was in Subang Parade where I can easily take KTM Komuter there but he will leave before I can reach there. Decided not to hold back his time. Next was to ask help from my cell leader who is going that area but he is already there when I SMS him and he return my call. How I wish there is a public transport to that area but Rapid KL only have two buses servicing that area where I need to take from Sri Muda Shah Alam. That will be my last resort as that place is usually flooded whenever it rains.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment